We collect the information you provide to us via our website (e.g. prescriptions, your personal details, medical conditions) and any other relevant information you provide to us.
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
• To process prescription request, receive prescriptions and dispense medications.
• To provide you with information about other goods and services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service(s).
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary for an emergency medical reasons.
Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format. Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the UK-US Privacy Shield. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
• The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
• The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
• The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
• The right to request your information to be passed to another pharmacy;
• The right to restrict the use of your information;
• The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
• The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
240 Earls Ct Rd,
Earls Court, London